Westmont Retail Business Grant Program Launches July 7, 2020
At the June 29 board meeting, the Village of Westmont approved a new Westmont Retail Business Grant Program to assist Westmont businesses that have struggled during the COVID-19 quarantine.
“We wanted to try and do something that would help our Westmont businesses,” said Trustee Steve Nero, who helped initiate the grant program. “If this grant program helps our local businesses during this difficult time, then it will be well worth the effort.”
The grant program, which is expected to launch on Tuesday, July 7 at 9 a.m., has earmarked $50,000 to provide funds to eligible Westmont businesses that have suffered economic hardship during the COVID-19 pandemic. Awarded grant funds will pay up to 50% of municipal sales tax allocated from the business up to a maximum award of $2,000 per eligible sales tax location. Any funds not applied for by August 31, 2020 may be reallocated.
For more information, contact the Village at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Restore Illinois Plan Enter Phase 4
- Westmont Earns 1st Place Risk Management Recognition
- Construction at Cass & Quincy
- FMC Natatorium Virtual Tour
- Westmont Plans for Phase III
- Mayor Gunter Provides COVID-19 Update Regarding Reopening Plans and Business Stimulus
- Westmont Economic Development Update
- Westmont Restaurants Open for Business
- Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers Ribbon Cutting Ceremony